Information for authors and participants
- The early registration deadline is July 20.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference by June 15.
- All registrations include the respective proceedings volume(s) (either Conference, Workshops, or both), which will be sent by Springer through postal mail directly to the mailing address supplied by the participant in the registration form.
- Registration fees are provided in the table below.
- Discounted prices apply to EWICS members and Students.
- Students can also apply to a Student Support Grant, sponsored by Intel. Detailed application instructions are provided below.
(Until July 20, 2020)
(After July 20, 2020)
|Conference – Regular||€ 75,00||€ 90,00|
|Conference – EWICS member||€ 60,00||€ 75,00|
|Conference – Student||€ 60,00||€ 75,00|
|Workshop – Regular||€ 60,00||€ 75,00|
|Workshop – EWICS member||€ 45,00||€ 60,00|
|Workshop – Student||€ 45,00||€ 60,00|
|Conference + Workshop – Regular||€ 95,00||€ 110,00|
|Conference + Workshop – EWICS member||€ 80,00||€ 95,00|
|Conference + Workshop – Student||€ 80,00||€ 95,00|
Student support programme
SafeComp 2020 is happy to offer a limited number of Student Support Grants, sponsored by Intel. The objective of these grants is to promote the gender balance of students during the event, by increasing the participation of female students. These grants will be offered as a discount in the conference or conference+workshop registration. The discount will be 75% for female students and 50% for male students. To apply for the grant, applicants must:
- Register as student and select payment by bank transfer (without sending the payment).
- Then, send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including name, email address, sex (female or male), registration ID (from previous step), and letter of recommendation by supervisor. This application must be sent until July 13.
- Results will be announced by July 15.
- The registration payment must then be completed until July 20.