39th International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability and Security
15-18 September 2020, Lisbon, Portugal
Given the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, which will likely persist for some more time, the organisers of SafeComp 2020 had to decide, with much regret, that the conference will take place as a virtual conference.
The details on how the conference will be run are not yet defined. We will now be working on that and will provide further information in these pages as soon as it is available.
Since it was established in 1979 by the European Workshop on Industrial Computer Systems, Technical Committee 7 on Reliability, Safety and Security (EWICS TC7), SafeComp has contributed to the progress of the state-of-the-art in dependable application of computers in safety-related and safety-critical systems.
SafeComp is an annual event covering the state-of-the-art, experience and new trends in the areas of safety, security and reliability of critical computer applications.
SafeComp provides ample opportunity to exchange insights and experience on emerging methods, approaches and practical solutions. It is a single-track conference without parallel sessions, allowing easy networking.
Special theme of SafeComp 2020
SafeComp 2020 will feature the following key theme:
Safe AI in critical systems
- SafeComp 2021 will be held in York, UK (check the CfP)
- Position Papers can be submitted until July 3 (AoE).
- The conference program is now available.
- Registrations are now open. The early registration deadline is July 20.
- Here is the list of the 29 accepted papers.
- Author notifications have been sent. From the 116 received submissions, 24 were accepted, plus 5 conditionally accepted (25% acceptance rate)
- This year, 4 workshops will be held with SafeComp: DECSoS, DepDevOps, USDAI and WAISE
- We are happy to announce the keynote speakers for SafeComp 2020:
- Jonas Nilsson, NVIDIA, US
- Simon Fuerst, BMW, DE
- Guillaume Soudain, EASA, DE